SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ordered; thank you all; 320RX holsters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordered; thank you all; 320RX holsters? Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted
Alien doesn't have one. Need range OWB style leads

This message has been edited. Last edited by: signewt,

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Try Ozarks

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got mine in the mail yesterday from JM Custom. My first time ordering from him. Holster is beautifully finished and fits my 320 RX perfectly

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 13, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a Blade-Tech a few weeks ago for the upcoming OpsSpec class. It's my first Kydex, and I was a little apprehensive. But, works fine for my 320 RX and 320 FS 9 with Dawson sights. Used it last weekend for 3-gun.

Update: Bought the OWB style. I should have said "Kydex-style", they don't claim that it's true Kydex, for what it's worth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Merc50,

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't gotten it yet but Sig recommended Alex and Ryan design, so I ordered a custom OWB for my 320 carry rx with SF xc1.

-Freq

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I bought my Comp-Tac at the Sig Pro Shop. Specifically made for the RX, has the deeper sight channel for the higher sights.

Friction retention, so good for the range.

Found it on their website : HERE

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Gibb: perfect/done/thank you

Just for basic forum information:

I contacted/attempted to do such on all the above sites suggested. Each of them presented some glitch or another, from 'not having that model' to 'not responding to inquiry' to other factors precluding my order.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give Blade-tech a call. I have one of their level 2 duty holsters for the P320RX without light. They are able to make one which takes the Surefire X300 as well.

They should be able to help you out. Give their customer service a call or e-mail. They helped me out.

Mike

Posts: 42 | Location: Vermont | Registered: July 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the Comp-Tac paddle for my 320 compact (May 1st). Should have in a week or so. I called and spoke with CS to confirm it would fit. We'll see.

Oops, now I see you chose it already... sorry.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ozarks Holster Co.
Picture of dosborn81
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
Gibb: perfect/done/thank you

Just for basic forum information:

I contacted/attempted to do such on all the above sites suggested. Each of them presented some glitch or another, from 'not having that model' to 'not responding to inquiry' to other factors precluding my order.

I don't see an email enqury that matches the address in your profile, but maybe a different email? Want to make sure you weren't overlooked.

The RX line will be no problem very soon. Full size and compact RX slides (and a sight) are in route to me as I type.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Posts: 9147 | Location: Nixa, MO | Registered: April 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dosborn81:
Full size and compact RX slides (and a sight) are in route to me as I type.

Mine would be... but my romeo broke Frown

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Gibb/etc:

ordered 4 days ago;
sucker is here already
fits perfect
great looking set up

thanks for the heads up;
just what I needed and just before I needed it;

**************~~~~~~~~~~
~SIGforum advisor~