SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up an LCP today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up an LCP today. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
My LGS had these for $199. I figured for that price I'd pick one up. I've been needing a pistol for ultra deep concealment for occasional situations. Man that thing is small. Also had Fiocchi 380 fit 10$ and some change for a box.

I'll shoot it tomorrow to make sure it shoots.
Man it's small.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 7mm Mauser
posted Hide Post
I like the original LCP and carry it regularly with Hornady Critical Defense rounds. It literally disappears once concealed. I tend to carry it in a High Noon Holsters IWB for rapid access without having to dig it out of a pocket in a hurry, although sometimes it will ride in a coat pocket. The recoil is a bit surprising at first. I found installing the finger extension on the magazine to be quite helpful. A great little .380 that can make you rethink the deprecating moniker of "mouse gun".

Port Orchard, WA

Posts: 170 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up a used stainless version for $225 about 10 days ago. Took a lot of cleaning up since it'd been pocket carried without a holster. I haven't been out to the range with it yet - but they have a very good reputation. Mine was made in 2014 - the trigger pull feels an order of magnitude better than the S&W .380 BG I had a year or so back. Given the action and trigger pull on it - I would have no problem carrying it with a round in the chamber.

Posts: 431 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
At that price, I may have to keep an eye out for one locally. Would make a nice alternative to pocket carrying my P11.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pickup. I still carry mine on hot days in a wallet holster.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post