SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P225 Euro Grip Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P225 Euro Grip Question Login/Join 
posted
The OEM grip on my Euro style grip heel release P225 is pretty worn and I want a new set. Fleabay has several grips available but they appear to be for the US frame push button model
Will the push button grip fit the heel release gun?
Thanks in advance!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Will not.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn. Looks like Euro style grips are few and far between. I will keep looking.
Thanks again!

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Thanks again!

If I remember correctly, the euro style heel release has only been made on specific request of some swiss police corps who then preferred this system (!).

Posts: 48 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exactly. It is a Suisse Montage P225 with a Canton badge on it. Its a cops gun.

Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
http://www.marschalgrips.com/g...s/sigsauer.html#p225

Scroll down a bit to see the euro style.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Thanks again!
Sile made wood stocks for your gun with EU release. Finding a pair is going to be difficult. A pair on calguns but is a 2008 ad.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thezoltar:
http://www.marschalgrips.com/g...s/sigsauer.html#p225

Scroll down a bit to see the euro style.
They also make a thin model stock set for his gun. I think their delivery time is lengthy. Unless they have a stock of them.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, David and zoltar! Those grips look great, but $50 is my limit for this project.