SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Will a P220 9mm mag work in a 220 38 super?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Will a P220 9mm mag work in a 220 38 super? Login/Join 
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted
I don't own a 38 super, so I don't know.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, The 9mm magazine will work with 9mm and 7.65mm ammo only.

Theoretically you could pull out the spacer to use them on .38s, but you'd be better served getting a .38 mag and using it instead.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Hey, The 9mm magazine will work with 9mm and 7.65mm ammo only.

Theoretically you could pull out the spacer to use them on .38s, but you'd be better served getting a .38 mag and using it instead.

Thank you!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14009 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You're welcome.

One option is selling the 9mm magazine and using the funds to purchase a .38 magazine. Sometimes you can turn a profit doing this.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having chased down these for many years I don't see the pricing that you suggest.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post