SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 22lr Conversion Kits Discontinued?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 22lr Conversion Kits Discontinued? Login/Join 
posted
Has Sig discontinued the 22lr Conversion Kits for the classic P Series pistols? Seems to be out of stock everywhere for a long time.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to the customer service guy at Sig they did discontinue them for now. He said they started having QC issues with a third party vendor that mad some or all of the parts.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Sig's always been poor at supplying kits. Even right after they were introduced, they were thin on the ground. Same deal with trying to find other caliber exchange kits.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I never put too much faith in Sig support of the various kits.

posted Hide Post
ebay is your friend

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might even post in the Classifieds here, as WTB

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post