SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Changing a Glock trigger, firing pin?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Changing a Glock trigger, firing pin? Login/Join 
in the end karma
always catches up
posted
My Suarez trigger kit arrived, I need to change the trigger, connector and the firing pin. Are there any videos that we like? I googled and there were about a million of them on Youtube, just wondering if we had some we had used and like we liked?

Thanks Ed

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
You have an email inbound. Smile

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Got it.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you mess with the firing pin or springs you may get light stikes, prepare yourself

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Never mess with springs on a defensive gun. I change out the trigger bar and polish the internals. Thats it.

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You'll be shocked how easy it is. Just push/drift the pins lift and your all done. I read the armorers manual but I forget if it had anything super useful picture wise. If you cant find a good video send me an email and I'll list the steps for you.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://glocktriggers.com/trigger-installation/

P220 ELITE SAO 10MM + P220 SAS GEN 2 45 ACP
P226 MK-25 9MM [2]
P227 45 ACP
M11-A1 9MM [2]
P229 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P229 SAS GEN 2 357 + P229 CARRY SAS 357 + P229 ELITE 40 S&W
P239 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P239 SAS GEN 2 357
P290 9MM
1911 TACOPS 45ACP

Posts: 82 | Location: TENNESSEE | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post