New
Find
Notify
Tools

New VP9 Login/Join 
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted
I had one of the first edition VP9's a few years ago and sold it to my brother after one range trip because I didn't like the trigger. I've thought about getting another one since and finally took the plunge today, this time in gray.

With my 45C. The VP9 is just a little bit bigger than the 45C but fits in the same holster. I will try the VP9 out for CCW this weekend.

I wasn't planning on buying anything right now, but with the H&K 4 free magazine deal, I couldn't not buy right now. I'm very happy with it and like it even better than my 1st one.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a new VP 9 when it came out the L/E gun night sights and 3 mags , holsters ex mags . but still went to my Glocks . It laid around and I traded it in on a Rem 700 VTR in 243 . Iam just now selling my spare mags and vp holsters .

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are enjoying yours. Mine turned into a CZ SP-01. I cant seem to escape steel guns.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine morphed into a Glock 40 which is likely to morph into a Sig P220 Hunter.

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 106 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: July 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post