SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Quick trip to Sig Pro shop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick trip to Sig Pro shop Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
On my way to Maine for a little R&R. Decided to stop by the Pro shop in Exeter, NH. Really friendly staff.
A carry 210 and a long slide 210 rumored to be coming...
A modular 9 mm and 45 caliber titanium suppressor to enter the market.
Didn’t have a lot of time, just enough to check out the store. Lot of aftermarket accessories in the shop- surprised by that . Dewey cleaning rod, Apex trigger, pocket holster, Magpul accessories, etc.
The bad news- all the guns are MRSP. No scratch/dent guns either. I did ask if the 365 “problems” are true—- nope, was the answer.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
I did ask if the 365 “problems” are true—- nope, was the answer.

As I recall, Sig came on here to tell us that the P320 issue didn't exist, either.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:

Thanks for the laugh. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where you expecting them to tell you it was a piece of crap? Or were you just trolling them?

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It’s interesting. Even in this anonymous poll, it seems that less than 10
Percent of the guns had to be sent back. The over whelming majority report no issues.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...64/showpollresults/Y

And I think that number is high. Haters gonna hate.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Did they go out on a limb and say when?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Just to say it... you should have scheduled to stop for at least a day to take a class.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
The staff is an energetic bunch. Time well spent.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
Just to say it... you should have scheduled to stop for at least a day to take a class.

Yep should have. My guys were there teaching at the time. Plus you get 20 percent off of purchases.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
I don’t think I ever walked into the Pro Shop and not spend too much money. They would suck me right in with a long slide 210

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dangerous place to visit, especially with a CC. All the classic Sigs on the wall pull me in.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post