SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is there a release date for the P320 Vtac?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there a release date for the P320 Vtac? Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I see the X5 is out, has anyone heard if the Vtac model is coming?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen a anyone with VTAC online at all other than Kyle Lamb.

I have seen an X-Five Carry or two floating around on Instagram.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
No sku numbers at the distributors I use yet.

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
These look like they will be nice shooters

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Couple quick questions on this:
1) will the VTAC accept the Romeo 1 also?
2) I am preparing my funds to purchase either VTAC or X5 carry. Will serve as my main HD weapon and range gun. Any prefernace between the two?

Thanks
Amurr

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Greensboro Guns & Ammo has one. It is a compact 9mm with the reflex sight and medium grip frame. Very nice pistol. They want under 800 + tax. I am thinking of laying it away. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't believe the V-TAC will accept the ROMEO. The Carry will, and has the shorter 3.9" barrel. Coolness factor goes to the V-TAC though Wink!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I do dig how the VTAC has the full sized slide but the shorter rail. Reminds me of he classic P series guns that originally attracted me to sig.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed today that the VTAC has been added to Lipsey's website.

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post