Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 365 Login/Join 
Picture of Compactsig
posted
My official CCW. Reliable with 12 round capacity and good accuracy. Who else carries one?

Posts: 101 | Location: Treasure Coast, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2 carry one everyday.

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I have one I carry.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Several here. Have been through a defensive pistol course and several qualifications with mine. A tactical pistol course is scheduled for next month. The only issues I have experienced are those I induced. I had mine milled for the RMSc red dot, which does not make it any less concealable. These are the best CCW pistols I have carried. I am looking forward to picking up an XL.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carry one everyday. The one day that I didn't carry two weeks ago, the place got robbed at gun point. WTF!

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIP2000GLO:
Carry one everyday. The one day that I didn't carry two weeks ago, the place got robbed at gun point. WTF!

Were you personally robbed, or "the place" got robbed? Interesting what if scenario. "What would I have done, if I had it on me that day".

Q

Posts: 26337 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying mine daily, for well over a year now.

Eleven rounds in the gun, fifteen more on my belt. Great little shooter!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I have a standard P365 and it’s my standard off duty carry

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bcjwriter,

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by SIP2000GLO:

Were you personally robbed, or "the place" got robbed? Interesting what if scenario. "What would I have done, if I had it on me that day".

I was two tables away by the door next to a wall in a corner. Three guys rushed in hooded sweatshirts masked. They went straight to the table in the middle of the place. One was armed . The other two were armed with tasers. The two patrons that sat at the middle table were tased , beaten, and had their pockets emptied out while the third bad guy with the gun had it pointed at one of the patrons. One of the patrons ended up with a broken arm.

Scenarios like these do occasionally flash through one's head. Deadly force, lives at stake. My Sig 365 would have been in the evidence locker room now.

Posts: 656 | Registered: February 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine. At first I was worried about carrying a smaller gun than I am used to. But practice at the range, reliability, and accuracy convinced me that it should join my EDC rotation.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The first range trip consisting of approx 150 flawless rounds in my 365 today.

Impressive accuracy @7 and @ 10 yards for such a small firearm.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With over 1000 rounds of FMJ, JHP & LSWC reloads, my 365 is my daily carry piece. I doubt I've ever had as reliable a semi-auto pistol as this one straight out of the box. Hope yours works out as well for you. Pic is a typical 10 yd slow fire tgt. (I've since adjusted the rear sight for a centered group.) The 2nd one is my home-made carry OWB holster. Best regards, Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 726 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodfac:
With over 1000 rounds of FMJ, JHP & LSWC reloads, my 365 is my daily carry piece. I doubt I've ever had as reliable a semi-auto pistol as this one straight out of the box. Hope yours works out as well for you. Pic is a typical 10 yd slow fire tgt. (I've since adjusted the rear sight for a centered group.) The 2nd one is my home-made carry OWB holster. Best regards, Rod

Nice group.
Thank you for the well wishes.
My 365 is off to an auspicious start.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Qual'd with mine today for off duty carry. Purchased the manual safety version. It is very transparent...that is, I hadn't put many rounds through it before the qual, and running the qual from AIWB with a cover garment, the pistol drew and pointed naturally and the safety was essentially a non-issue...which is something considering I've not had much prior training/qual'ing with a manual safety pistol.

No primer drag at all, no malfunctions of any kind, and the rear sight required only a slight drift but it shoots very naturally and comfortably for such a small pistol. Trigger is gritty but improving already. Can't really ask for more from a platform such as this.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
It's a great choice for CCW. Mine has become my favorite carry piece.

Posts: 13677 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last month traded my trusty 938 for a 365. So far, could not be happier.

Posts: 508 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Has eaten everything I put through it. My EDC also...love it

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a April 2018 P365. Love the size, capacity, shootability. However, had to send it back twice for a broken trigger spring and and a broken firing pin. Recently installed a Sig flat trigger but still need to take it to the range. So far, 733 rds fired but it is not my ccw as I need to regain confidence in it. My carry pistols are the G43 and G19.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike-4:
I have a April 2018 P365. Love the size, capacity, shootability. However, had to send it back twice for a broken trigger spring and and a broken firing pin. Recently installed a Sig flat trigger but still need to take it to the range. So far, 733 rds fired but it is not my ccw as I need to regain confidence in it. My carry pistols are the G43 and G19.

In your shoes, I would never have confidence back. Went through something similar with a Walter PPS a couple years ago.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post