Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 365 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I went through something like that with the Kahr P40. I really wanted to like it. In fact, I really liked it, but wanted to have confidence in it. I kept after it, several thousand rounds, but it never got getter. It's still in my safe, and hasn't been shot in years.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I first bought my 365, I took it to a IDPA back up gun match,

It was sandy and wet that day, and I consider those events a good trial for what and how you carry,

It performed well, I won the event, put my 229 and Kahr away and now carry the 365

RC

Posts: 1938 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I might sell it off and buy a new one. This is a gun that had teething problems, which seem to have been worked out. I'd try one that's newer production, and see if that works. If so, great, if not, I'd give up and try another make/model.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike-4:
I have a April 2018 P365. Love the size, capacity, shootability. However, had to send it back twice for a broken trigger spring and and a broken firing pin. Recently installed a Sig flat trigger but still need to take it to the range. So far, 733 rds fired but it is not my ccw as I need to regain confidence in it. My carry pistols are the G43 and G19.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had an early version that had to go away, but this more recent build is my EDC.... it and American Express....never leave home without them.

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 884 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I either carry my 365 or my x compact. over 1200 rounds and no problems. oct 18 build date.

Posts: 14 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where / what city did this occur?

quote:
Originally posted by SIP2000GLO:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by SIP2000GLO:
Carry one everyday. The one day that I didn't carry two weeks ago, the place got robbed at gun point. WTF!

Were you personally robbed, or "the place" got robbed? Interesting what if scenario. "What would I have done, if I had it on me that day".

I was two tables away by the door next to a wall in a corner. Three guys rushed in hooded sweatshirts masked. They went straight to the table in the middle of the place. One was armed . The other two were armed with tasers. The two patrons that sat at the middle table were tased , beaten, and had their pockets emptied out while the third bad guy with the gun had it pointed at one of the patrons. One of the patrons ended up with a broken arm.

Scenarios like these do occasionally flash through one's head. Deadly force, lives at stake. My Sig 365 would have been in the evidence locker room now.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post