SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My insides hurt after seeing this butchered 220 sport
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My insides hurt after seeing this butchered 220 sport Login/Join 
Picture of LRS2
posted Hide Post
I'd hold off and check back in a couple of weeks. It might not be ripe yet... Roll Eyes

Posts: 43 | Location: KY | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
How sad. There should be a law against that.

Right there with you. Damn, that stings. About on par with the Desert Eagle some guy had a bipod or sling swivel welded to that’s been sitting in a local shop for several years. Not sure which it is, but it looks like ass.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It definitely isn't for me either, but then everyone has different tastes and preferences.

Eventually someone will come along and buy it and think it's the neatest gun ever.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
It's stuff like this that makes me avoid the front page of Gunbroker. Eek

Cerakoting comes in a very close second to the Dremel as far as travesties committed on guns goes. Big Grin

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Somebody will buy it....in fact, it looks like somebody did once. Status shows, Used.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by gunguru123:
To each their own but not so sure as to why so expensive. Not for me.

To be fair this store is not cheap. Usually sell at MSRP or above.

Um...what so 'fair' about that?

I guess someone hifallutin' at that shop thought that shade of Banana Vanilla Creme is in vogue these days. Oh, how the Haute Couture class roll...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
How do you remove Cerakote?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
this is my pet peeve on guns. people will have perfectly good good guns. like new in the box or pristine west german sigs and they will refinish them with cerakrap!!!! way to diminish the finish and lower the value of the gun!!!

an aquantice from work did a cheap ak in pink and purple digital camo duracoat and was trying to sell it for 2400.00. wtf!!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post