SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P227 Tacops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P227 Tacops Login/Join 
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted
I got to shoot 250 rounds through a new Sig P227 Tacops yesterday. Alls I can say is, it will take a jackhammer to get the smile off my face! Smile

I have owned Sig P series 45s before. Two 220s and one 245. I sold all of them because I found the "pulse" through the grip upon firing, unpleasant. And Ive shot aluminum framed 45s for decades. Only happened with the P series 45s.

This did not occur with the 227. It was VERY pleasant to shoot. I attribute this to the excellent grips and undercut trigger guard.

The trigger is EXCELLENT! I both DA and SA. Reminded me of my 1990s S&W Performance Center guns. Back when those were made the Performance Center name and logo really meant something. Fine pistols. And the P227 Is every bit as good! No shit. It is. And this is from a guy who loves his 3rd gen 45s too.

Anyways, if this P227 continues to shake out well, it will find its way into my holster. Try one if you get the chance. You will be glad you did! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agreee with you on the 227. Excellent firearm and easy to shoot. Pretty much after my first outing with mine I new I would sell my other couple other 45's I had. (Non 1911's)

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post