SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ's are my second choice!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ's are my second choice! Login/Join 
Picture of Slugo
posted
CZ 75D and P07

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
So what's your first choice? Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
What do you think! LOL

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Might as well start your 3rd choice thread. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26385 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
Third place, H&K...

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Need bigger pictures.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slugo:
What do you think! LOL

Come on Mike. Not everyone knows you! hehehehehehehehehehe

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Have a 75BD and love it.

It's all Warhorse's fault. He got me to hold one Wink

For a double stack, it fit my bum right paw so well that it was an imperative that it go home with me Big Grin

No, don't know Mike, so guess he needs to fess up ! Razz

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Need bigger pictures.
All the more for you to enjoy!

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Your pics don't work.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Nice CZs Sluggy! Cool

I’m trying to decide which CZ to buy next....

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about some pics?

Posts: 50 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Weird. I saw his pics earlier. Now they are no-show.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My CZ’s are probably my 2nd favorite also (behind my Sig’s, naturally Wink) My Glocks are my 3rd favorite. In fact, I’m wearing my CZ-75 P-01 as I write this. My other CZ’s are a 75 Omega Convertible and an SP-01 Tactical. There will be more CZ’s in my future.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigFan,

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a second hand P07. It's a really sweet shooter!

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really do not understand all the hype around for CZ pistols. Poor stock triggers, weak after market support blah blah blah. I really do not care for them myself...…………….. ha ! Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I love the 75 models. I first shot one my brother owned and felt the trigger was OK at best. I shot it very well. Tried a couple of others over the years and the trigger was still an issue for me.
About two years I traded into a 'like new' SP01 and absolutely loved it except for the trigger (much like the 75's) and let her go.
I have other nice pistols that required trigger work and it done done, but I grew tired of of putting money into guns that needed this work.
About a year or so ago I picked up a CZP10c and I love it. It's my house gun. I would like to shoot an '07, though. I've only heard good things.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
I love the 75 models. I first shot one my brother owned and felt the trigger was OK at best. I shot it very well. Tried a couple of others over the years and the trigger was still an issue for me.
About two years ago I traded into a 'like new' SP01 and absolutely loved it except for the trigger (much like the 75's) and let her go.
I have other nice pistols that required trigger work and it done done, but I grew tired of of putting money into guns that needed this work.
About a year or so ago I picked up a CZP10c and I love it. It's my house gun. I would like to shoot an '07, though. I've only heard good things.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Weird. I saw his pics earlier. Now they are no-show.

You were probably logged on to the Google server at the time.

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Have a 75BD and love it.

It's all Warhorse's fault. He got me to hold one Wink

For a double stack, it fit my bum right paw so well that it was an imperative that it go home with me Big Grin

No, don't know Mike, so guess he needs to fess up ! Razz

Glad to have been of assistance ersatzknarf! Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post