SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is the worst, most useless, dumb thing you have ever stuck on a gun.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the worst, most useless, dumb thing you have ever stuck on a gun. Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

On a handgun, any optic (RDS, scope, etc).

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
AR-style flash hider on my USP Tactical. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the 90s, a tac light that required a mount that clamped on the the trigger guard.

Posts: 826 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A price tag!

Posts: 1248 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
my ex-wife

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ He wins!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I mounted a mossberg 500 under an AR barrel in the early 90s. I attached it using hose clamps.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
I once owned a Taurus 24/7 pistol in .40. This is the striker fired gun with 2nd strike capability.

I did a nice clean/polish to smooth out the DA/SA trigger pull. A polished turd is still a turd.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I put a center fire rifle scope on a springer pellet rifle. I told the guy at Sportsman's warehouse what I wanted to do and he said "you don't want to put a normal rifle scope on a springer pellet gun it will mess it up". I did it anyway. He was right. My plex turned into a X on the first shot. Fortunately the warranty covered stupidity. Big Grin

Posts: 18 | Registered: November 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Highspeedlane
posted Hide Post
If trench warfare ever broke out, you would be good to go.

Nothing that extreme here though I do regret removing the hardwood stock on my SKS and replacing it with a synthetic. Later I came to dislike the synthetic but when I looked could not find the original wood stock anywhere. I suppose I must have thrown it out but just don't recollect. Frown

Posts: 292 | Location: Kingston, MA | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post