SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Old becomes new!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old becomes new! Login/Join 
posted
Old becomes new! Wow!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool.

Too bad I spent my extra cash already. 19X Someday...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pair. How is the Ruger holding up? Are those grips standard? If it is anything like the Rugers of old, they will last forever.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Nice looking pair. How is the Ruger holding up? Are those grips standard? If it is anything like the Rugers of old, they will last forever.

No the grips are not standard. It is holding up nicely but it is not bone stock. Front sight broke off but Ruger sent me a new one. Wolf recoil spring and hammer spring. Nice and balanced with the spring change.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have an SR1911 in 9mm though. Great handling gun and very impressed with the fit and finish. I have the Hogue Piranha G10 grips which are phenomenal.

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post