SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 32 vs the 320c in .357
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 32 vs the 320c in .357 Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted
Does anyone own both of these for a comparison ? I have the 320 now, but just bought a g19 Vickers and really like it. considering a 32 as the frame is the same size as the 19 along with several other models.

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G32 has been my primary carry since 2009. Been reliable and you can shoot 40 out of it with an OW barrel and 9mm with a conversion barrel. Can't compare it to the 320 but I've been happy with it.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I've owned and subsequently sold both the G32 and 31. I love the .357Sig round, but shooting the Glock next to my P320 compact in .357 was like night and day for me. The 320 handled it *much* better. It's just a lot more comfortable in my hand.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the range with the P320c 357...damn, what a great combo. I shot it a few times over the winter but today I put 275 rounds through it and began to really feel at home with it. Very soft shooting and grouped extremely well - a keeper for sure. The G32 I rented was less pleasant to shoot- but love the size.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know about the caliber, but here's a thread re the size comparison:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...630002324#6630002324

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry a G32. I can't compare it to the P320 because I haven't purchased one yet...but it's on the to-do list.

I can say that the G32 doesn't disappoint, and it meets all my requirements.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
My G19 carries so well, I have not yet tried carrying the P320C. I'll have to pick up an IWB holster and compare.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
G32 was my EDC for years, almost an extension of my hand. I found the performance with 357Sig in the P320 to be surprisingly similar from an accuracy perspective and so I never invested in the P320 with that caliber. Somthing to ponder, you can pick up a G23 barrel for about $95 if you shop it. Mags are reasonable as well. A Sig P320 caliber conversion kit is x3 that cost, something to ponder. All things equal, I'd go with the G32...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
I have a 32C and I like it a lot. It has to be the loudest handgun I own by far. Took it to a local shoot just for fun and a buddy was ROing me, he said he almost stopped me after my first shot because he though my gun blew up. LOL

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
FYI, a full caliber conversion is not needed on the 320 to go from 357 to 40... only the barrel which is $170-180. Use your 20% off coupon that comes with a new Sig and it's even less.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanie-Bean
posted Hide Post
I have both.

1. SIGLite sight picture is the same as every other SIG Sauer pistol I own. Very familiar.

2. Medium grip on 320 is slightly thicker. However, I rate it higher because there are no finger grooves. The G19/23/32 groove spacing is different than the G31/33.

3. Glock's trigger safeties get old after a few hundred rounds. P320 trigger is nice.

4. Glock trigger reset is shorter by a little bit.

With either one you choose, you can't go wrong.

Ammo by Dillon and Hornady
NRA Life Member

Posts: 496 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post