Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 - Oh My Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Mine was made in April 2018(IIRC) and I have a little over 1150 rounds thru it now, with no malfunctions. Like the OP's, it is very accurate.Mine had some primer swipe, which I was not concerned about but it seems to have gotten much better......who know why?
Enjoy it!

Posts: 114 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Ad me to the 365 club,

born date of Dec 1, 2018. I need to shoot it, from the feel of it and a few customers at the LGS that had the 365 they say its a great little gun.

If its as good as they say my G43 is going to be sold and my g26!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Is the mag catch reversible for a lefty shooter?

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
Is the mag catch reversible for a lefty shooter?

Yes

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
100 rounds 50 fmj 115 grn and then a variety of hollow points 115 to 147 grn. The 147s were Winchester Ranger. They were very accurate and easy to shoot. Doing double taps on steel at 12 yards was great.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I just don’t trust it yet. I really want to.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Just picked one up last week. Born on date of November 23. So far 200 rounds through it and a great little gun.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
100 rounds 50 fmj 115 grn and then a variety of hollow points 115 to 147 grn. The 147s were Winchester Ranger. They were very accurate and easy to shoot. Doing double taps on steel at 12 yards was great.

Glad to hear yours eats 147 grain. I can’t get mine to feed them as smooth as everything else.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I put 500 trouble free rounds through mine and trust it as much as any other gun in my rotation. I’ll continue to practice with it at the range and will have no reservations about carrying it.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Hogue has a two-finger grip out for less than $10. One of the guys I work with had one on his today.

Made what was already great, even better!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:

Glad to hear yours eats 147 grain. I can’t get mine to feed them as smooth as everything else.

Interesting, both of mine run 147 and 147+P Federal HST perfectly. Those rounds have a maximum OAL cartridge so if a problem could be expected, those are the ones that would cause it.
What kind of feed problems did you experience?

Posts: 49 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine's been great. Not one single failure in about 1000 rounds. Several different brands of 115, 124, 147, round, flat, hollow. All brass though, haven't tried aluminum or steel.

The Hogue Beavertail has the finger rib too close to the trigger guard for me. I went with the Hogue Jr., modified and installed upside down. That puts the finger rib in a better spot for my liking.

The Shield Sights RMSc red dot is awesome.

Used it today to shoot bullseye league. Ten rounds all on paper, one handed at fifty feet.

I'm always puzzled when people talk about three inch groups at 25 yards. Today I complemented a lady on beautiful head and center mass shots. I asked what distance and her husband said 25 yards. We were at a fifty foot indoor range.

And just for fun:

P365-RD

P365-VLT

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Depami,

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
born date of Dec 1, 2018.

Woo-hoo!! Maybe the pipeline is getting shorter and my LGS can finally get a couple into inventory. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
I picked one up yesterday and can't wait to shoot it. I was going back and forth between a G43 and a shield, when the shop I was visiting got a visit from the big brown truck with a few 365's. It's a sweet little gun! She has a 23 November birth date.

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 985 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got lucky at an otherwise poor JAX, FL. Gunshow this morning, found a P365 hidden among a bunch of other new Signs on the last table I got to....Dec. 1, 2018 born date....it followed me home. Will disassemble, clean and take it to the range.

Posts: 19 | Location: Northeast Florida | Registered: December 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Range trip: 100 rounds of various (Lawman 124 and 115, Black Hills 147 subsonic, Corbon115 JHP +P. All firedflawlessly. Spend casings had dark, almost purple disco ration over the top 1/3 of the casing, but no scratches or deformity. Easy to shoot accurate, minima recoil (could not tell much difference wit +P). Love it! After another 200 roumds of flawless function it will likely become one of my 3 EDCs, carried depending on weather and clothing.

Posts: 19 | Location: Northeast Florida | Registered: December 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Several posts mention "Born on dates." Is there a specific date that indicates gen 2, gen 3, etc.?

Posts: 94 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are no generations.

I went to an indoor range last night to group some new loadings and when done, spent a few minutes with the P365. It made little groups, reliably. I was standing in enough brass at that point that I couldn't have picked out any run through the P365, but it didn't matter. I'm not hung up on striker marks, just on the longevity of the little pistol, which so far has run exactly as advertised.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine was made 12 Oct 2018, at 600 rounds I see no issues, others shooting mine thumbs up induce issues I don't see, e. g., failure to lock slide back.
Just an observation, left thumb in contact with the slide appears to be an issue. Same for right thumb and slide lock. No expert, just what I see.

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 106 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: July 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The “born date” is the actual date of manufacture. Unique to the Sig, that date is found on the tag on the end of the box.

I have not yet bought a holster, but the Galco OWB for my Kimber Ultra CDPII (.45) fits it like a glove (amazing!). I like front pocket carry, and will be looking for a DeSantis Superfly or Nemesis that will fit, and will investigate the Winthrop leather OWB version.