Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 - Oh My Login/Join 
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
My son just bought himself one. After shooting it a couple times, I think I'm going to have to get one for myself. I carry a P224 that holds 12+1 and is double the weight.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cokehockey,

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Depami:

I'm always puzzled when people talk about three inch groups at 25 yards.

Same here. I've seen tons of posts in the past on different forums of people claiming groups at 25 yards that Rob Leatham probably couldn't shoot. Internet grandstanding is what it is.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm always puzzled when people talk about three inch groups at 25 yards. Today I complemented a lady on beautiful head and center mass shots. I asked what distance and her husband said 25 yards. We were at a fifty foot indoor range.

3" isn't that spectacular.

I'm no ace of the base, but I've seen plenty of shooters easily make tight groups, some of them with speed, at those distances and better.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:

I'm always puzzled when people talk about three inch groups at 25 yards.

Same here. I've seen tons of posts in the past on different forums of people claiming groups at 25 yards that Rob Leatham probably couldn't shoot. Internet grandstanding is what it is.

quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:

I'm always puzzled when people talk about three inch groups at 25 yards. Today I complemented a lady on beautiful head and center mass shots. I asked what distance and her husband said 25 yards. We were at a fifty foot indoor range.

3" isn't that spectacular.

I'm no ace of the base, but I've seen plenty of shooters easily make tight groups, some of them with speed, at those distances and better.

Better than 3" groups at speed at 75 feet? That's way better than I can do with a hand gun.

As my original post eluded to, I'm thinking it's really 25 feet, not yards.

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not unique to handguns. If every bowhunter posting groups on archery sites were professing the real thing, there would be a lot of world record archery scores set by bowhunters.

(note to the uninitiated: there are not)

Posts: 49 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked one up last Friday with a 12/27 date. They are pushing them out fast. Has anyone found a good kydex OWB holster for this?

Illigitimus non tatum carborundum
"in god we trust, every one else keep your hands where i can see them"

Posts: 115 | Registered: January 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Casebrius:
Has anyone found a good kydex OWB holster for this?

Contact Betty at Holsters for Life. She can make one for you in either IWB or OWB.
I have several of their holsters; they're good stuff.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State has had them as daily deals over the past few weeks and now has them again. $499.99
Been tempted to jump but I already have a P238 dialed in with laser and IWB holster, as well as an excellent SP2022.
https://palmettostatearmory.co...ghts-365-9-bxr3.html

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Better than 3" groups at speed at 75 feet? That's way better than I can do with a hand gun.

There's a lot I can't do with a handgun, either. My inability has no impact on other's ability to do, and a 3" group at 25 yards isn't really record setting.

parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:

There's a lot I can't do with a handgun, either. My inability has no impact on other's ability to do, and a 3" group at 25 yards isn't really record setting.

It isn't nearly as common as keyboard commandos would make you think, either.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dismissive. Well done.

Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post