SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sight Recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sight Recommendations Login/Join 
Picture of drew3630
posted
I'm having a Leupold DeltaPoint red dot mounted on my P320. Does anyone have any recommendations for sights? I know SIG makes suppressor height sights.
Thanks

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which slide to you have? The M17 pattern with no rear dovetail or the RXP pattern?

I just installed the Dawson Precision front/rear sight kit on an M17 with a DPP. The rear sight fits into the slot on the back of the DPP and locks in with the two set screws. The front is a .400 high green fiber optic. They also sell a kit with a black front.

If you have the RXP slide with rear dovetail, the Sig suppressor height sights work with the Romeo 1 Pro but I think the DPP is too tall to use them.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post