SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for a few 22lr magazines.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a few 22lr magazines. Login/Join 
posted
Who around has a good deal on the mags.

The last set of smith 41 mags I bought, were 17.95 a piece at Smokey mountain knife works last year on our blue ridge parkway drive.

I bought all three they had.

I would like to pick up 5 more.

Anyone have a source for Sig trailside/xeese mags also? I have one new one that i picked up from larry's guns that just spits ammo right out the top.

I am also looking for a set of 5-10 Smith and wesson victory magazines. I see them around 20 bucks every once in a while, I just don't remember where.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if they will have what you want; but found gunmagwarehousecom to be a good source.Magpul put me on to them a couple of years ago when I was looking for "coyote" P mags; but was told production was tied up in producing that color to
satisfy a Marine contract. Put my name on waiting list for these with GMW and some became available in a few weeks and they emailed me. Just had to have them to make my PMCX Vertis well dressed! Ha
They were only ones that had 12 rd 365 mags; plus they were discounted 25%.

Sign up for their email newsletter, informing you of new products, specials; and some pretty good gun articles.

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I buy my 41 mags from Greg Cote. Trailside mags are Larry. I'd say they are 8 out of 10 ok. That's just the way it is on these. Victory mags are everywhere.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HrcJon, Greg is a first rate supplier! Him not coming immediately to mind is my long term absence of not being on the board, apologies Greg!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post