SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIGforum soon will be conducting a raffle and this one will be a lot of fun
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum soon will be conducting a raffle and this one will be a lot of fun Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Very cool indeed. I look forward to participating in this raffle.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 12255 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Saweet!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7749 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Oh boy!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 4856 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to you Para and to CCI. Great opportunity for a fine piece.

Posts: 278 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Letmethinkaboutit - YES!!

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

"All Californians, like all citizens of the United States, have a fundamental Constitutional right to keep and bear common and dangerous arms. The nation’s Founders used arms for self-protection, for the common defense, for hunting food, and as a check against tyranny." Judge Benitez - March 2019

Posts: 10832 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
posted Hide Post
Bring it on, can't wait!

Posts: 9991 | Location: Magnolia, Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in. Thanks! And DK? I recently bought a CPO gun from them and the transaction was great.
Thanks, DK!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 9116 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed!

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 5937 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Tracking for the raffle.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 6832 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this were a karma, I likely would not participate since I'm a new member. But, since it's a raffle, I will gladly contribute.
Always like the 230/232. So sleek and elegant looking.

Posts: 15 | Location: Hernando, MS | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
awesome!!

Posts: 8081 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sweeeeeeeet!

Archerman

Posts: 2226 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
What a looker.
Count me in and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2084 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
That is SO nice. I will be in! Thank you!

Posts: 671 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Awesome! A pistol that’s still legal in CA!

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 2823 | Location: California | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That was my first pistol many moons ago. Bought it from a local police officer who had his ffl.

Sorry I sold it. It had black plastic grips not wood. A really nice pistol but not a ton of fun to shoot air. Wink

I am in when the details come out. Great job DK148

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 13951 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sigalert just said the magic words!
That’s a beauty, I can now look forward to the raffle!

“Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural course of things.”--Adam Smith, born June 16, 1723

Posts: 15281 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Beautiful.

Posts: 5900 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I won the P220 raffle last time so I may as well win this one, too. Big Grin

Edmond

Posts: 10236 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Clearly a win win type of raffle considering it is for the forum. I’m looking forward to sending my lunch money in to Arc!

Posts: 10707 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post