SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picking up my P320 RX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picking up my P320 RX Login/Join 
posted
I am getting my p320rx tomorrow and I am super excited. It’s my first new sig since I turned 21 and got my p226. I’m looking forward to picking a holster for the new carry gun!

Posts: 181 | Registered: September 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Using the RX might take a little time and practice to get used to, but I love mine.

Have fun!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Let us know how you like it.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’m digging mine!

15 rounds at 7 yards...

Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. I have both the FS and Compact versions.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
Love my 320 compact RX!! I wish I could get ^that^ accuracy!!

I'm still getting used to the Romeo 1, even after 1000 rounds. It's co-witnessed with the irons, and as near as I can tell, it's also parallax-free at 7 yds so you can just use the dot. It seems that I am most accurate just using the dot and ignoring the co-witness.

I love the trigger.

I'll note that after 300-400 rounds or so, the trigger gets HOT. Like need gloves HOT. Like 1st degree burns HOT. Like I'm going to pick up a pair of shooting gloves for extended range sessions HOT.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I only used the dot and irons together when I was first adjusting both to get poa/ poi.

I now use either exclusively but not together.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I use the dot and ignore the sights. Sights are the “backup” if the dot isn’t there for some reason.

REALLY thinking hard about putting a Romeo on my P320 X-Five as it really should do as good or better groups than my P320 Compact RX, but with my eyes, that just ain’t happening at this point.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post