SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig p365 birthdate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig p365 birthdate Login/Join 
posted
Dose anyone know what's the birth date of the 365s is that have had the problems resolved?

Posts: 102 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not know when the last revision was made. my first run P365 had a Siglite Night Sight fail but has otherwise worked perfectly. My Dec. 2018 build P365 has been perfect as well and it came in a smaller, neater fitting box.

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The reason for asking is that I just picked up my p365 and it has a Nov. birth date on the box , it has a smaller carring case also , reason for worrying is that all the ones i see being sold on the forums and internet sales are Dec.-Jan. birthdates ,just wanted to reinsure myself that i didn't make a bad decision by not buying one of those more recent ones .

Posts: 102 | Location: North Haven ,CT | Registered: March 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don’t worry about it. Anything after June is good to go.

Posts: 19 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwalker27:

There's plenty of examples of earlier than June 2018 that have demonstrated no problems.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Windwalker27:

There's plenty of examples of earlier than June 2018 that have demonstrated no problems.[/QUOTE

And reports later than June that have reported problems.

Posts: 604 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very few problems statistically after June. The vast majority in the first six months were fine, but had statistically more issues. I have a March build, which is at 3600 rounds without issue. The question was if the current 365’s are ok, and the answer is unequivocally yes.

Posts: 19 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very few problems statistically after June.
Link to the data?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Link to the data?

There's a list on another forum that details known failures by serial number. Seems the name of the other forum is a trigger word that will prevent a post from showing up (oops).

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey , thanks for all the replays, I appreciate it , it makes me feel more confident till I can get up to the range,
Thank you

posted Hide Post
The list on another forum shows issues and dates and Sig was recently selling new P365 pistols with bad front night sights.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JBP55,

Posts: 604 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
quote:
Link to the data?

There's a list on another forum that details known failures by serial number. Seems the name of the other forum is a trigger word that will prevent a post from showing up (oops).

P365 Triggers people on both sides.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I have a July build date 365 works perfect no issues.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
P365 Triggers people on both sides.

(Snicker!) Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was talking with a Sig rep last week and he said anything built after May had the new stuff in it...

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 12, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldveteran:
I was talking with a Sig rep last week and he said anything built after May had the new stuff in it...

Welcome aboard oldveteran from another old Vet.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

What new stuff? Any specifics?

Posts: 272 | Registered: April 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigbonjorno:
quote:

What new stuff? Any specifics?

Springs and striker.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 12, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is a March 2 build. No problems. About 700rds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
May 21, 750 rounds, no issues.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post