SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally Got A 320C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally Got A 320C Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Yessiree, this recall panic claimed it's first victim.

I scored a perfect, no marks on the barrel yet 320 for a whopping $350 from a guy who thinks the recall will make this unsafe POS worthless after they get done making it worse. Big Grin

He paid $600 at Academy for this pistol.

I told you, just wait a bit and things can be had for a reasonable price.

Oh and the trigger DOES NOT double click! BONUS!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good deal.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Great deal!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That's a very good deal!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The worthless piece of shit is missing its book and holster!

What a waste of money!

Big Grin Razz

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pick up at a great price!

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Bring it up tomorrow and lets shoot it!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the ones they send back to modify to make drop safe, if there is any machining of the slide or other metal parts, do they refinish the whole slide or other parts?

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A small cut is machined on the inside of the slide for the disconnector. No, this area is not refinished but does not show.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, carries well IWB.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I have one that’s waiting for the recall. Once it’s upgraded I can carry it at my desk again. I also broke down and got the full size in 45...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have to send it in, but the guy I bought it from had already started the process and hadn't heard back yet.

I am leery of sending it as they might send it back to the wrong address.

I'll just take my chances with dropping it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It feels every bit as good as my 250, but the trigger is light years more manageable with a more controlled pull than my Glock without that irritating trigger safety.

The release is predictable. Takeup, resistance, click.

The size of the frame fits my hand perfect, balance is great with the carry sized slide, the magazine seats in with a nice crisp CLICK.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

No, you'll shoot your eye out.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

No, you'll shoot your eye out.

However unlikely, both can happen. With the latter, eye protection is key. With the former, well UPS needs to make it a point to ALWAYS hire more intelligent drivers. Several years back, a friend on mine (R.I.P.) sent in one of his revolvers to have some repair work done to it. When it came back it was delivered to a house many blocks away from him. It was only by the conscientiousness of the wrong recipient that he got the gun back, when she delivered the gun to him in person explaining that it was dropped off at her house by mistake. Missed by over a mile and a half, and the house numbers apparently weren't even close...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I think if you call Sig's CS you'll be pleasantly surprised with their service. They'll get it straightened out.

quote:
I have to send it in, but the guy I bought it from had already started the process and hadn't heard back yet.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post