SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Security-9 Milled and Test Fire
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Security-9 Milled and Test Fire Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To each his own I guess.. but why would anyone want to sink that much money into one of those??
Spend that extra cash to get a better gun.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I would agree. The Sec9 is for the budget-minded buyer, typically not a jumping off point for remaking it into something that's bigger and better.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After holding one of them, I don't see why anyone would buy one. I like Ruger firearms and have a few but those pistols just don't seem right. I had a SR9,which I thought was an awesome pistol for the price $349.00 when I bought it new but this new design didn't fit me well and I wouldn't spend more trying to make it better but I won't fault anyone who does. Now if you could make a trigger for it...

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It seems that Galloway Precision is merely demonstrating that they can mill for RDS a wide variety of pistols.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107518 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post