SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Instant karma for Gen 1 P320 owners (new style slide catch lever)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant karma for Gen 1 P320 owners (new style slide catch lever) Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
I have a new in wrapper slide catch lever. This is the newer style smaller lever for use with the newer style frames. If you have a an old style fire control group and would like to upgrade this karma is for you. First “I’ll take it” wins.

I would ask that if you already have the new style please allow someone looking to upgrade to benefit from this karma.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
It's not 100% clear to me, but if the newer style slide catch will work w/ the older style frame (the one w/ the single line beneath the slide catch as opposed to the half-hexagon three lines), then I'll take it.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
This is a Grayguns picture outlining the differences.

Pic

The top two show the new style lever.

So yes, new style will work with both old style and new style frames. If you’d like it it’s yours

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link to the pic. Email sent.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If iron chef doesn't need/want it, I do.

Posts: 93 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want it, but I'm interested in buying the old style from whoever gets it.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me!

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post