SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does Sig have the equivalent of the GSSF?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does Sig have the equivalent of the GSSF? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
Recently, I joined the GSSF (Glock Shooting Sports Foundation) because I'd like to take some Armorers Courses. And along with the other benefits, I can buy 1 Glock per year at discount pricing.

So, my question is ... Does Sig Sauer offer anything similar?

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
you can join the legion and buy products at above retail! lol

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
They used to have GOTM acronym which had something to do with, when they made guns.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Most all manufacturers of Firearms have programs for Instructors, Sworn Officers, First Responders, and other Qualified Individuals.

SIG is no different

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The short answer is no. I'm not aware of any manufacturer that does something quite like GSSF (sponsors matches around the country, lets non-LE/MIL types take armorer courses all over, offers members guns at LE prices).

Posts: 5158 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post