SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A couple of "new" factory Ni P220s
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of "new" factory Ni P220s Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I keep coming back to this thread, good looking pair.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
I'm getting really tired of constantly congratulating 12131 on his many beautiful acquisitions. Wink

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Nice!! Congrats on the acquisition.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Can CCR get that same look?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
Stunning guns. I have a factory only fired Ni KB 228 and I drool over in my safe from time to time and one day, would like to have a complete collection of Ni Sigs...one day. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a haul!

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Officially envious also. Great looking pair of Nickel Sigs. Thanks for showing them off. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2754 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are sharp, well done.

Posts: 139 | Location: Indiana | Registered: June 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Drool....want!

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

I'm happy to say I recently picked up a KE P220 in stellar condition. Very happy to have it!

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post