SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A couple of "new" factory Ni P220s
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple of "new" factory Ni P220s Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Two different members were gracious enough to let theirs go. Thank you both. Cool

A W. German KB (1991) and an "American" from 1998. I swapped out the original factory grips on the American for the aluminum ones. Looks much better. Please, enjoy the pics.

Btw, ensigmatic, I'm still trying.

And, from the same gentleman who sold me the American P220, a KA (1990) Ni P228. Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice 12131.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
"12131, turning the forum green with envy since 2008." Wink

Very good looking acquisitions.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the contrast of the grips and the pistol.

Sigs
S&Ws
Walthers
H&Ks
and a few others

Posts: 399 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Very nice additions.

Congratulations

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. I hope those will be "Shooters", as keeping them in the safe will deny those who appreciate nice looking SIGs the opportunity to see them. Enjoy!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Drool! That is a very nice pair 12131.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
You've got a gorgeous pair there 12131. Never thought I'd say that to a guy Roll Eyes.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
"12131, turning the forum green with envy since 2008." Wink

You got that right. That’s some beautiful hardware.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed owning a Nickel P220 American, triple serial with the W stamped over.

Sold it to a great home, as I never really shot it more than a handful of times.

Thanks for sharing the photos of yours. Big Grin

Although your American really looks better in a set of old school checkered grips, IMO. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous! Congrats!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Q. Congrats.

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
They are absolutely beautiful.

You have an incredible collection and I am grateful you share it with all of us.

Thank you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sweet
They will make great karmas lol

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing the pics. Beautiful pistols.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
very nice!! I had a set of those factory aluminum grips refinished for my "ugly" flame-burnished and plate 220. They feel great in hand, don't they?

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I really enjoyed owning a Nickel P220 American, triple serial with the W stamped over.

Sold it to a great home, as I never really shot it more than a handful of times.

I remember seeing pic of that beautiful SIG you used to post.
quote:
Thanks for sharing the photos of yours. Big Grin

Although your American really looks better in a set of old school checkered grips, IMO. Wink

I agree it would. This American P220 came originally with the newer style plastic grips, however.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That makes for a lovely morning. Beautiful pistols Q.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
They are beatiful.

I'm into the bad kind of envy.

I'll be in the corner pouting.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Quite jealous here!! I am a SUCKER for Nickel Sigs!! They are beautiful!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post