SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sigurd Short Stroke Trigger for the LCP II
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sigurd Short Stroke Trigger for the LCP II Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Gunsmith forgot to re-install the slide release lever. Smile

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
Didn't forget anything, it's off being 3D scanned for parts development.

Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Nice products! I sense some business coming your way.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 704 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
quote:

Goody, more upgrades for me to order for my neat little Ruger ! The factory slide release is near impossible to use.

I ordered the Sigurd trigger, hopefully will have it installed soon. One small irritation with my LCP II, is the trigger stings my finger after 20+ rounds.
Not a painful sting, but noticable. I hope the Sigurd trigger eliminates that.

4.19.19 update

I received the Sigurd trigger for my LCPII yesterday and installed it. Installation was easy, and the quality of the trigger was excellent.

However..the execution of the design, in my case is flawed. You have to position your trigger finger at the very bottom of the trigger to engage the blade safety and pull the trigger.

This is not good.

Repeated attempts to quickly pull the trigger by just drawing and pulling the trigger, resultrd in no fires. I tried it at first with a safe gun , each time I had to reposition my finger (lower) to pull the trigger. This could be fatal in a self defense situation.

I also live fired (50 rounds) of ammo , testing this trigger, and really didn't notice any shorter reset than the original trigger. And also, I still had to reposition my finger lower on the trigger to pull through.

I thought perhaps having smaller fingers caused this, so I tried firing it with gloves, with the same result. I cannot endorse this trigger due to this fault, perhaps it is my particular made unit? And will be reinstalling my original Ruger trigger.

If Galloway Precision reads this, I would like their feedback , on how to correct this serious problem, please understand I am just passing on my experience with this product.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sunset_Va,

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
quote:

Goody, more upgrades for me to order for my neat little Ruger ! The factory slide release is near impossible to use.

I ordered the Sigurd trigger, hopefully will have it installed soon. One small irritation with my LCP II, is the trigger stings my finger after 20+ rounds.
Not a painful sting, but noticable. I hope the Sigurd trigger eliminates that.

4.19.19 update

I received the Sigurd trigger for my LCPII yesterday and installed it. Installation was easy, and the quality of the trigger was excellent.

However..the execution of the design, in my case is flawed. You have to position your trigger finger at the very bottom of the trigger to engage the blade safety and pull the trigger.

This is not good.

Repeated attempts to quickly pull the trigger by just drawing and pulling the trigger, resultrd in no fires. I tried it at first with a safe gun , each time I had to reposition my finger (lower) to pull the trigger. This could be fatal in a self defense situation.

I also live fired (50 rounds) of ammo , testing this trigger, and really didn't notice any shorter reset than the original trigger. And also, I still had to reposition my finger lower on the trigger to pull through.

I thought perhaps having smaller fingers caused this, so I tried firing it with gloves, with the same result. I cannot endorse this trigger due to this fault, perhaps it is my particular made unit? And will be reinstalling my original Ruger trigger.

If Galloway Precision reads this, I would like their feedback , on how to correct this serious problem, please understand I am just passing on my experience with this product.

Email me at tech@gallowayprecision.com