SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who wants to laugh at my expense....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants to laugh at my expense.... Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Every time I am tempted by a Glock, I pick one up and am cured.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mrtuna
posted Hide Post
I have messed with most platforms but always went back to the Sig DA/SA until the P320. I'm going to run it hard for a year. It's already becoming second nature from dry fire. The only competition it has for my time is the CZ Shadow for IDPA. The P320 X Five might get IDPA approval though.

Training as often as possible!
NSSF Media Member

Posts: 1577 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: May 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I just can't get used to the mag release and slide release on a glock. Too small for my taste.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrtuna:
I have messed with most platforms but always went back to the Sig DA/SA until the P320. I'm going to run it hard for a year. It's already becoming second nature from dry fire. The only competition it has for my time is the CZ Shadow for IDPA. The P320 X Five might get IDPA approval though.

It will take a rule change to get approval. But it could happen.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
kept my favorite two, a W German 226 and a W German 225,

Seems like you made the right decision on what to keep.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain. Bought SIGs, tried Glocks, went to P228s, then P229 Legions, now I'm probably going to standardize around the 320 MS, if I can ever find one. Ya live and ya learn.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:
I feel your pain. Bought SIGs, tried Glocks, went to P228s, then P229 Legions, now I'm probably going to standardize around the 320 MS, if I can ever find one. Ya live and ya learn.

What is the MS stand for?

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
My other Sig is a Steyr...

....that's just what the Steyr Legal Department is saying to the judge....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post