SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 Blackwater
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 Blackwater Login/Join 
posted
Are Blackwaters (P226, E26-9-Blackwater) worth anything more than a straight P226 of the same year and condition? I am wondering whether I should turn this pistol into a shooter or try to sell it, in LNIB condition, and buy a MK25. Any comments, ideas or advise would be appreciated. Thank you...

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
To the Blackwater fan, yes. To the rest of us, zero up value.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
They do come with an SRT. Smile

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
To the mercenary wannabe, probably. Most everyone else would see it as a 226 with the usual questionable motivations in branding and variation creation. But SIG is quite good at that, whether Blackwater or otherwise.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the replies. That is pretty much what I suspected. At least it has five magazines, a cute logo & wood grips.

I thought it would be appropriate to put my Crimson Trace dual on a Navy. However, probably not worth the expense buying another pistol when I already have one sitting around looking for a job.

Thanks again & stay safe...

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post