SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What’s your ccw choice?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s your ccw choice? Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Sig P224 in 357 Sig

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta PX4 Compact Carry.
Sig P365 w/RMSc if I need to be super stealth.
Both in Vedder LightTuck holsters.

P365-RMSc

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on clothing and weather, usually my G19, but also will carry a G17 or 340PD.

Posts: 25 | Location: Missouri | Registered: May 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of retpd
posted Hide Post
Used to carry a G26 but switched to a G43 about a year ago due to it's thinner profile (Appendix IWB carry)......had to go without it for a few weeks as it was at CCR receiving CPII on the slide and barrel. Just received it back yesterday - back in my Vedder LightTuck today. Wink

Posts: 398 | Location: Orlando | Registered: November 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TAP
posted Hide Post
Currently carrying a Shield .45 with a Shield RMSc.
Finally found good index IWB holsters for them so transitioning back to Berettas; 92FS Compact and Storm Compact Carry.

Posts: 831 | Location: Portland, OR. | Registered: October 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm currently carrying a P320 in .357 SIG. I carry it IWB with a full size slide on a compact grip. I carry a spare full size mag with X-Grip filler.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
For me it’s primarily my Walter PPS but on occasion when I need a deeper concealment is my Ruger LC9

I didn’t vote for my wife, it hers is the S&W M&P Shield in 9mm.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
If I can’t carry the g19, I carry a j frame.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

...Eschew Tupperware! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm with you baldy. I don't "eschew" plasties though. In fact, I own some plasties (320 sub & 250 sub) that I have in getaway type bags just becuase they are lighter and sharing mags. On body carry? Dan Wesson ECO 9 belt, SIG P938 front pocket, Seecamp 32 back pocket, Kahr K9 ankle. Metal rules! Cool

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Glock 19.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a snappy little buggar.

quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Sig P224 in 357 Sig

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
M&P 9c or 649 depending where I have to go on a given day.

When I go to Walmart, I always carry my P220.

Posts: 1972 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:

When I go to Walmart, I always carry my P220.

Now that would make a great signature line.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Sig 225......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently Glock 42 (380).

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now, it's my G-19 most of the time.
Occasionally I'll have my LCP .380 in my front pocket if I'm not able to hide the Glock.
Every once and a while, I'll toss a 340PD in my jacket pocket.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
The last year it’s been a Glock 43 with a TTI +1 and a spare mage with a TTI +2. Holsters are a G-Code Incog, Alessi Ankle or Alabama Pocket.

Before that it was a Glock 26 with a +2 and a spare G17 mag. Holstered were the same as above.

Posts: 327 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently 43 IWB.

Hot weather or other times clothing restricts its a Rohrbaugh R9 front right pocket

John 3:16
Sig 224,228,229,220,226,1911's, 938,220 carry, 239, 365, 225, 210. I come here because my addiction looks ok compared to your collections : )

Posts: 387 | Location: Indy area | Registered: December 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Carried a Keltec P3aT in my pocket to church this morning. Too damn hot to wear a jacket. Otherwise, it's a P365.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post