SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    sig 224 40 cal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sig 224 40 cal Login/Join 
posted
Looking for feedback on sig 224 good and bad found one NIB for 400. 40 cal

Posts: 7 | Registered: September 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
That is a bargain! Jump on it. My P224 SAS DAK was twice that price several years ago. It has been a fine pistol for me. No regrets on my end.

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Good price for NIB. Check the date, mid 2013 had problems. Check your extractor for movement. Possible put some oil on the pin holding the extractor

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are HORRIBLE, AWFUL - DON'T BUY IT!!!...um, where'd you say that was? Wink

I paid $500.00 for mine, last April.

Let's have a range report once you get it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BuckRogers2000,

Posts: 195 | Location: Smithfield, Utah | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
I have one. I bought mine awhile back for $600.00. At the time they were going for over $800.

I would snatch one up at 400. Very well made guns. Pair it with an Overland Gun Leather holster like I just bought and you have a great carry gun.

Posts: 315 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hokie13:
Looking for feedback on sig 224 good and bad found one NIB for 400. 40 cal

Anyone purchased a 357 or 9mm conversion barrel?

Posts: 7 | Registered: September 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
My 224, used, came with both 9mm & .40 barrels with associated magazines. I had Robert Burke work it over and his comment was the .40 was hard to live with. The 9mm after he got finished with it is one of my best shooting pistols.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post