SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Why are the P220 Desert Black selling so cheap?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why are the P220 Desert Black selling so cheap? Login/Join 
posted
I noticed at a couple places on line that the Sig P220 45 acp Desert Black, (black nitron slide and FDE frame with black Hogue rubber grips),pistols are selling NIB for $610.00. Is it a limited run or just not a desirable combo? Some places are selling the same model for a few hundred more. What gives?

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
havent seen it, where are they so cheap?

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I just came across P220 Scorpions for 769.00 at Quantico Tactical.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a very good price for a Scorpion!!

Posts: 208 | Location: Littleton, Co. USA | Registered: August 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig P220 45 acp Desert Black

https://www.gunsmidwest.com/798681565535

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Damn, thats a pretty gun! Never seen that color setup.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is the one akaSigfreak posted. I like it. I have seen 10 on an auction site sell within a few hours as I was watching them to see what would happen.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! $589! Eek
Must resist.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
I think it's a Davidson's exclusive. Looks like a P220 Combat with black rubber grips and Elite slide.

I like the combination, but not with the BRG.

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by winter_war:
I think it's a Davidson's exclusive. Looks like a P220 Combat with black rubber grips and Elite slide.

I like the combination, but not with the BRG.

It's $589, Mike. Change it out, and you're still ahead. Wink

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of winter_war
posted Hide Post
That's a steal, isn't it!

Hmmm...

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a $18 credit card fee- shipped it is $622

I ordered one so we will see if it is a good deal or not.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nshumway:
There is a $18 credit card fee- shipped it is $622

I ordered one so we will see if it is a good deal or not.

Glad someone bit on this deal. I was putting in my card info and all of the sudden got a burst of willpower and put the computer down and walked away. There is no reason for me to buy this gun. It sounds like a really good deal though.

Let us know what you think when you get it.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My will power was not as good as sig226 fan. Same price as quoted above. Now if they would have a deal on the 320 X-5.

It was a Davidson's Exclusive; listed on their web site.

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
If it didn't have a rail I would have one! Great deal anyhow

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
I'm so tempted, I've wanted a 220 for a while. I don't think I find a better deal than this.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great deal but too ugly for me.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
bah

beauty is only a light switch away

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
That's a good deal, but do I need another p220 or just more p220 magazines... 622 plus 25 dollar transfer and 10.1 percent tax...709.00...not so great for me. Got the hk vp9 bug or PSA bug that is draining my bank account.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My will power was not that great either. I have always wanted a full size 220 and now have one coming soon. For the price, I could not resist. Sometimes, I am my own worst enemy. Initially I was relieved when most of the auctions were sold but came upon another and had to do it.