SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    not really sure where to put this, The Yeet Cannon by hi-point
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

not really sure where to put this, The Yeet Cannon by hi-point Login/Join 
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
https://www.hi-pointfirearms.c...andguns/9mm-OGYC.php

Looks like the Hi-Point team has jumped on the bandwagon. You can get your G1 Yeet Cannon roll-mark now.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they have a "Yeet Cannon" package so we can get ours upgraded Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Probably not...unless it's a discount code to order their "custom Yeet Cannon upgrade tool" Big Grin...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10585 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
street price of below 200. I am so getting one. Doubt I will ever shooting it. I will pass it down to my grandkids about how I fought off the commies with the family yeet cannon

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
KY Gun Co has them on sale for $169 in todays e-flyer on back order though, so pre-sale waiting on production...

Yeet Cannon Link

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
yeet not, lest ye be yought

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And yet art is long, but life is yeeting.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DonGlock26
posted Hide Post
The EL-Yeet 9 has a Warsaw Pact surplus laser sight for urbane operations.

-----------------------------------
"If they don't go concentrating on meaningless cosmetic changes, like rainbow this or two-tone that, or wood grip panels from the ackabalacka tree"-Parabellum

Posts: 1197 | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post