SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    not really sure where to put this, The Yeet Cannon by hi-point
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

not really sure where to put this, The Yeet Cannon by hi-point Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
This might be the funniest yet...

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So I wasn’t gonna get involved in this but the above almost made me swallow my tongue laughing. Well played internet, well played indeed.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
OK, I gotta be that guy - what's a yeet?

Don't feel bad, I had no idea either

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I just finished reading this thread and I think threads like this should be labeled with a warning that they may cause minor brain hemorrhaging. Smile

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
This might be the funniest yet...

That is comedy gold

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
y'alls old af - if you ain' yeetin you ain' even worth it

But seriously though- the term has been around a bit. Typically an expression of dominance, either verbally or physically. Most commonly to yell it alone "YEET!", repeated "YEET YEET!", or with further emphasis "YEET YEET YEEEEEEEAH" and accompanying "mutha fucka" or other colorful terms.

For instance, if you were to be in school and knock over another kids' lunch tray, it could be appropriate to express your joy with a "YEET". Better yet, you and your homies have successfully defended your reputation by insulting and shaming those inferior to you "YEET YEET" (as they walk away in defeat). Or, in this instance, you've rolled up on some rivals and successfully popped them with your Hi-Point before they even became aware of the situation "YEET YEET YAAH MOTHER FUCKER" as you drive off from the corpse.

Urban dictionary really doesn't get things right very often anymore, especially since viral terms tend to be too fluid for the UD commentator to properly articulate.

Throwing a baseball is not "yeet". Throwing a baseball and breaking a window? YEET that. Common videos of something being thrown and "yeet" being tossed out as well helps confuse those trying to make sense of the senseless.

Edit: This is, of course, not true, and the definition is really up to the user. I've just seen/heard it used more in this manner than simply from something "being thrown at high velocity"

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Waitaminute... Did HK really just admit that they don't listen to their customers?

My jaw dropped as well. That's why I posted it. EVERYONE is cashing in on this because of how hilarious it is that Hi-Point won't. When HK is calling you out for not listening to the customers, you done messed up, A-Aron.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Will they be holding a Meet 'n' Yeet?

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Yeet 'n' Greet would be fun!

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
POS9 would be a fitting name.

Winner!!!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7489 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
One can yeet. And having done so, you have yought.
Roll Eyes
And my hillbilly family would greet me when I arrived with:
Didjaeet yet?
Translation: Have you dined recently?

It goes: Jaeet? (Did you eat?)
Nojew? (No, did you?)
Squeet. (lets go eat)

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I'd 100% buy the Yeet Cannon. If it's named otherwise meh, who cares.

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I’m glad we have some members who speak jive.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like it was designed by someone suffering from chronic double vision.

And Yeast Canyon is a horrible name.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by REdwin89:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
One can yeet. And having done so, you have yought.
Roll Eyes
And my hillbilly family would greet me when I arrived with:
Didjaeet yet?
Translation: Have you dined recently?

It goes: Jaeet? (Did you eat?)
Nojew? (No, did you?)
Squeet. (lets go eat)

In our house it's "gweet" let's go eat

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
I have no idea, I voted for yeet cannon

https://www.instagram.com/p/By..._options_share_sheet

I needed something ridiculous and funny like this to come along. I’ve gotten several good laughs out of it.

I followed the link above and this line got me going.

“mrapdriver
The new Haitian Navy SEAL team pistol.”

I love that some big names are jumping into this.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 884 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the comedy is still coming.
Historical Yeet Cannon sketch

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
YeetCannon Slides are available for the SCCY gunz.

CPX YEET CANNON 9MM SLIDE

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
<<snip>>

Just about spewed my coffee at this one! Or should I have said, cvfefe? Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post