SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    not really sure where to put this, The Yeet Cannon by hi-point
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

not really sure where to put this, The Yeet Cannon by hi-point Login/Join 
posted
So hi-point has a naming contest for a pistol they are revealing. It starts on facebook. It goes Boaty mcboat face real fast.
quote:
NAME THE NINE
Pase 2 - starts soon.
In this phase we will post our favorite model number suggestions for everyone to vote on.

#Namethe9
#hipointfirearms #hipoint #hipointc9 #hipoint9mm #pewpew #sundaygunday

The Yeet Cannon is born.

THey try and back peddle on the naming of the new pistol.

The internet bullies the hell out of them.

the result is epic

Sccy jumps in over them not naming it Yeet Cannon

H&K jumps in on the Yeet Cannon Name

Aero Precision make a yeet cannon lower

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/yeet

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
How on earth did Problem Solver not win?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no idea, I voted for yeet cannon

https://www.instagram.com/p/By..._options_share_sheet

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
OK, I gotta be that guy - what's a yeet?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

quote:
Yeet
To discard an item at a high velocity

Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

The Urban Dictionary has the definitions; seems to be highly associated with 'innah city yutes'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, yes. "Yeet: To discard an item at high velocity."

Maybe HiPoint thought that was a bit ambiguous?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
originally, they thought it meant to "ejaculate"

Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Urban Dictionary has the definitions; seems to be highly associated with 'innah city yutes'.

You know Hi-Point could really be missing a golden marketing opportunity with this. Call it the Yeet Cannon and totally pimp it out, chrome plating, fake mother of pearl grips some gold inlay on the roll marked, "YEET CANNON", maybe mount the sights on the side of the slide to facilitate the gangsta' grip...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Huh? I'm thoroughly corn pone.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:

You know Hi-Point could really be missing a golden marketing opportunity with this. Call it the Yeet Cannon and totally pimp it out, chrome plating, fake mother of pearl grips some gold inlay on the roll marked, "YEET CANNON", maybe mount the sights on the side of the slide to facilitate the gangsta' grip...

If they make one with it engraved on the side, i am planning on buying one.

LOL the humor is still going.

quote:
Joshua B. Radabaugh I’ll hang this thing over the mantel if its real. “Grandad, what is that? Well my sweet grandkids, that is our family YeetCannon.”
*tells harrowing tale of society’s collapse and how the YC was used to restore civilization

quote:
Bryan Harubin MAKE A CARBINE VERSION CALLED THE YEET SWEEPER!!!

quote:
Mitchell Bryant Joseph Mankiewicz Y’all need to make a .40 S&W version that the PS-40 (Problem Solver)

quote:

Roy Green
4 hrs
Will it have a threaded barrel option so i can also discreetly yeet?

posted Hide Post

So HK went so far as to register the domain name
www.yeetkanone.com

If you go to that, you end up at the mk23.
lol

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
quote:

Nah, just laser engrave “Yeet Cannon” on this factory finish.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there is a change.org petition for it.

https://www.change.org/p/the-p...want-the-yeet-cannon

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
POS9 would be a fitting name.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One can yeet. And having done so, you have yought.
Roll Eyes
And my hillbilly family would greet me when I arrived with:
Didjaeet yet?
Translation: Have you dined recently?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The Sceet-Yeet!

The YeetSkeeter! (With engraved mosquito)

The BoomBox! (With old school over the shoulder boom box graphics)

YeetBuster! (With thug inside circle/slash like the movie)

The possibilities are limitless Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Waitaminute... Did HK really just admit that they don't listen to their customers?

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, openly with self depricating humor