SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for Sig 320C w/ Manual Safety?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for Sig 320C w/ Manual Safety? Login/Join 
Picture of littlepoison
posted
Does the Sig P320 w/ Manual Safety fit in kydex holsters for standard P320s? Got an order in for a 320C-9-BSS-MS and I'll need a holster for it.

Posts: 104 | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
It's going to depend on the design of each specific holster model.

Some Kydex holsters have a large sweatguard that extends up into the area where the safety levers are located. Those could interfere. For example:

Other Kydex holsters with a smaller or nonexistant sweatguard won't interfere. For example:

Posts: 32417 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check withy Dustin Osborn / Ozarks Holsters. He made me a very minimal belt slide Kydex holster for my SP2022 that might fit your need.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16003 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an Ozark holster and really like it. So, you can't go wrong there.

Also, there is Redline Concealment Holsters (http://redlineconcealmentholsters.com/) that I have had really good service through. AND, most of his holsters give you the option for a high or low sweat guard (last time I bought from him). The low would not interfere with the Manual Safety.

Posts: 365 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigforever
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by littlepoison:
Does the Sig P320 w/ Manual Safety fit in kydex holsters for standard P320s? Got an order in for a 320C-9-BSS-MS and I'll need a holster for it.

Littlepoison,
I too just put a Sig P320 with manual safety on layaway. I have the additional wrinkle of being left handed. I imagine kydex holster makers will start offering this as an option. But, as of now, I am in the same boat. If you find a good holster, let me know. I personally really like the full slide guard.

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." - Neil Armstrong.

Posts: 235 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of littlepoison
posted Hide Post
My favorite holster for all my guns is the Safariland 6378 ALS; looking at pictures, it's possible the safety will be outside the holster and may be doable or the 578 GLS.

Posts: 104 | Registered: January 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
It's going to depend on the design of each specific holster model.

Some Kydex holsters have a large sweatguard that extends up into the area where the safety levers are located. Those could interfere. For example:

Other Kydex holsters with a smaller or nonexistant sweatguard won't interfere. For example:

Rogue, who built the single loop rig?

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Those are just example photos I found with a Google Images search.

But another quick Google says that they're made by "YetiTac".

http://www.yetitac.com/

Posts: 32417 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Those are just example photos I found with a Google Images search.

But another quick Google says that they're made by "YetiTac".

http://www.yetitac.com/

I laughed because it looks like my work, but I knew it wasn't. It is also missing the AIWB wedge I build in to my holsters.

Someone brought to my attention a Kydex bender that had copied my "design and reason for it" word for word Big Grin awhile back. As soon as I saw the yellow Kydex, I knew it wasn't mine.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post