SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Auction results......Beretta Jaguar, S&W 469 ***pic added
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Auction results......Beretta Jaguar, S&W 469 ***pic added Login/Join 
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted
Good day at a gun auction yesterday.

I won the bidding on two pistols. First was a Beretta model 71 Jaguar .22 (yes, has the Jaguar name in left grip). The second was a S&W 469, black steel frame 9mm. Less than $400 on the 71, less than $300 on the Smith.

The Beretta looks unfired, the 469 is almost as nice. I can’t pick them up until Thursday. I’ll post a pic after that.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beltfed21,

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Ya done good

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Cool! On the Beretta, what length barrel and how many mags? I scored an unfired 6" version from TGS for $399. Couldn't believe nobody had jumped on it.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Cool! On the Beretta, what length barrel and how many mags? I scored an unfired 6" version from TGS for $399. Couldn't believe nobody had jumped on it.

This one is the short barrel version. It has Only one mag, but I have three or four extras already for a 71 that I shoot suppressed.

posted Hide Post
My 1959 Jaguar is a great shooter. Pawn shop find with some finish wear ( don’t care bought as a shooter!) for $250 out the door. Spent almost as much to end up with 5 spare magazines ( aftermarket came with the gun, 2 more after market and 3 original beretta magazines) I think all the mags ran me around $200!

Posts: 3288 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I owned a couple of Beretta Jaguar .22lr with push button safety. I found the Jaguar to be the only .22lr semi auto that would never choke on ammo.

They loved CCI Stinger.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post
The 469 has a steel frame?

Posts: 622 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I was able to pick up the pistols sooner..... Here is a pic. And my bad, the 469 is an aluminum frame. I may order some wood grips for the 71 from grips4u and keep the original plastic grips in a safe place.