SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    $349 for a .40 SIG 2022 is a good price right?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$349 for a .40 SIG 2022 is a good price right? Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted
Looks to be like new. Don't need it, but I still want to buy it. Trying to talk myself into it.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, if NIB.
And, it's because it's a .40.
Would be even sweeter, if it were a 9 at that price. I don't think I've ever seen a NIB SP2022 9mm at less than $399.

Q

Posts: 26343 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
^^^
What he said, verbatim.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I had a Sig Pro 2340 and that pistl never missed a beat from day 1. Even fed it some of my hard cast lead. Something else about the piece, after a shooting session, only the barrel was lightly smoked, the rest of the gun ran clean, clean. Mine was a Swiss frame with a Laser Devices laser. Rather expensive back in the day. If you like it 1K...

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think I've ever seen a NIB SP2022 9mm at less than $399.

Years ago it was possible. At least a couple of online dealers had them around $350, circa 2011 or thereabouts. We sold them for around $400 about that same time. I remember this because we were asked by a customer if we could price match the internet price.

We didn't. He bought from us anyways. Prices on the SIGPro have risen steadily since those days.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, I got my two-tone 9mm SP2022 just because it was $350. But the all-black was $400. And yes, prices had risen since then. Dunno if that's pure inflation or if enough word got out that they became more popular.

In short, these days, a like-new for $350 is a darn good deal. If it was 9mm it'd be a steal.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post