SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wanted: Hogue G10 - G-Mascus Black-Grey Grips for P220 SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: Hogue G10 - G-Mascus Black-Grey Grips for P220 SAO Login/Join 
posted
I want to purchase a set of Hogue G10 - Black-Grey Grips for my P220 SAO. However, I called Hogue today and was told that the G-Mascus grip is currently only being made in the green color.

Anyone know where I can buy a new set in the Black-Grey color? I have seen them on the P220 SAO before so I assume they were once available.

Thanks

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: January 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Only in green? That’s a surprise. I have the black-gray grips on my X5 Comp, and love ‘em. I thought that black-gray was the most popular combo.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8945 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They discontinued a popular color and keep the green vomit? Eek
Calling Ken! Please, pick up the white courtesy phone. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RELOADER-10
posted Hide Post
Sig sells them but are currently out of stock, they are the piranha texture

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...0-sao-g10-grips.html

Posts: 8 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Just don't try to get them from Optics Planet. They still have a listing for Hogue grips that have been out of production for years and that they are 'in stock'. Until after you pay for them or ask about inventory.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RELOADER-10:
Sig sells them but are currently out of stock, they are the piranha texture

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...0-sao-g10-grips.html

It's because they no longer have them. They had a big sale on these a little while ago, I think to dump the remaining inventory.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, this is a WTB ad

Posts: 107564 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post