SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig compact 220 mags on sale for $8.99 from Sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig compact 220 mags on sale for $8.99 from Sig Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
Just received an email from the Sig store. Whilst browsing I noticed 220 compact mags for under 9 bucks. I ordered four of them. The ad originally stated free shipping all today, but I was charged $9.95 for some reason.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Sig charges local sales tax.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Forgot to mention that they threw in a free holster.

Plus, they did charge me a little over 2 dollars for sales tax.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will they fit the P224? I know the 220 replaced the 224

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Compact 220 replaced the P245

Posts: 135 | Location: Chapel Hill, NC | Registered: June 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by behindyou:
Compact 220 replaced the P245

Yep !! will the P220 mags fit the P245 was my question??? Not the 224?? duh! sorry for the confusion

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post