SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P10C owners, thumb position?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P10C owners, thumb position? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted
Can you shoot the P10C "high thumbs" / thumbs forward? Or does the design place your thumb right on the slide release, holding it down (so you never get slide lock)?

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Having shot ambi HKs for years my thumbs forward (thumb pads) don’t touch any part of any gun anymore. I have no issues with the P10C.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The reason I've never bought any modern HK designs.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
The P10C slide release levers are really slim compared to the HK. I will try to get someone to help me take a picture of me holding it with my thumbs forward grip when I get to work.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
I always shoot my P-10 thumb forward and never have an issue riding the slide release button. In fact there is a textured area on the forward part of the frame to rest your thumb.Very nice feature.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post