SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig p226 black and white
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig p226 black and white Login/Join 
posted
Just recently decided to purchase a black and white p226 to add to my a scandic and blue x5 collection but only found one and got sticker shock. Thought they were around $3,000 A few yrs back and easy to get but I can't find any now. Are they that scarce now?

Posts: 17 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
X-Line is No longer being imported into the country... Or for that matter, any German made Sigs.

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
X-Line is No longer being imported into the country by SIG USA... Or for that matter, any German made Sigs.

Can still do it via private importers.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Buying and importing your B/W is easier and cheaper than you think. Takes about 4-10 months to get it through Customs (US and the country where you bought it). But why stop there? Shop for a B/W final edition, a 9mm P220 X-Six, and that Glock 46 you didn't know you couldn't live without. You'll also get an additional discount for multiple/bulk/group orders depending who you work with.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my X5 B&W only a few weeks ago, but it came direct from a close friend. Have not even had time to go to the range. One thing for sure, I like the older B&W (and Mastershops in general) much more than the newer ones.

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Got one but still kick myself in the ass for not buying two. Love my B&W.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...400063124#5400063124

Picked this one up earlier this year and it’s quickly become my favorite to shoot. It was under $3k, but just barely.

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 568 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fitter:
Just recently decided to purchase a black and white p226 to add to my a scandic and blue x5 collection but only found one and got sticker shock. Thought they were around $3,000 A few yrs back and easy to get but I can't find any now. Are they that scarce now?

Posts: 69 | Registered: April 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post