SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig/Hogue Partnership (Pic's beware)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig/Hogue Partnership (Pic's beware) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice looking collection. Hogue makes some incredible stuff.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Nice knives! Who is the Denver dealer?

Within 15 miles of Denver we currently have 4 confirmed Knife dealers;

G&G Guns in Lakewood, CO
The Prospect RV park/Prospect Vape Lodge in Wheatridge, CO
Tom and Joes Firearms Inc in Golden, CO
511 Tactical; Highlands Ranch, CO

You too can search your location for the nearest Hogue Dealer

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Nice looking collection. Hogue makes some incredible stuff.

Quite so! I've been using Hogue grips for years and years - I have them on everything that can wear them. I got a Hogue knife from my brother for Christmas, and it's excellent, too. I'm not a knife expert, but its been holding it's edge, the controls are easy to use and natural, fit, finish, and operation are all good, the grip is positive and secure, and the balance feels good and comfortable - not sure what else I could ask for in a handy, everyday pocket knife.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Not to mention Ruger and Hogue!
I sure wish you'd make some bantam grips for the LCRx for Pocket carry that isn't "tacky" Perhaps G10?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Hogue has great customer service. I emailed Hogue asking to buy a grip removing tool. The service rep. sent one out for free. Received it in three days excellent service, excellent grips too.

Posts: 1553 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow!
Those are some amazing pairings.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
I sure wish you'd make some bantam grips for the LCRx for Pocket carry. Perhaps G10?

Well Rolan, LCR Rev C is modified to fit both the enclosed hammer LCR and the exposed hammer LCR-X. Not all colors and textures are available in Rev C. If you have an LCR-X and are ordering a G10 grip, please contact Customer Service to ensure that the correct revision is shipped.

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Could you please offer some partially serrated blades?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Ken. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ken,

I am the proud owner of several Sig P320 AXG Classic pistols. I also have the Hogue K320 AXG folding knife to match.

What is the possibility of you guys making an EX-F01 with the same Walnut you use for the K320 instead of the rosewood. That would give all us AXG Classic owners a matching Fixed blade to go with our pistols and our K320 folders?

Posts: 6 | Registered: September 25, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Wow. Just wow. I'll be ordering soon.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5051 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As has been noted already here, some really nice pistol/knife combos. Gorgeous.

Big fan of Hogue and their knives, don't own any SIG branded yet but the wife, myself and our kids all carry Hogue/Ritters.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
My Hogue/Doug Ritter Mini-RSK has replaced a Benchmade mini-RSK as my EDC. The Doug Ritter models support Knife Rights and are sold through Knifeworks.com.

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Wow. Just wow. I'll be ordering soon.

Just a quick note that this thread is nearly five years old and was bumped by a new member, I don’t know how current this model lineup is. In addition, Sig being Sig, none of those pistols may actually still be in production.

Posts: 17120 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am new to the forum and was trying to reach out to Ken about the possibly of a new knife. I saw some of his other postings but they were not about knives so I thought I would ask here. Hope I didn't break any rules about old threads. Sorry if I did.

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by siglover61:
Hope I didn't break any rules about old threads. Sorry if I did.

You didn't do anything heinous, but you'd probably have more success if you made a new post with a title like "Paging Ken From Hogue" or something like that and ask your question. It would cut down on the confusion.

And welcome to the forum.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by siglover61:
I am new to the forum and was trying to reach out to Ken about the possibly of a new knife. I saw some of his other postings but they were not about knives so I thought I would ask here. Hope I didn't break any rules about old threads. Sorry if I did.

His email is in his profile. So maybe just send him a email!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^Siglover61 is a new member and cannot see other members profile to get the email address.

Siglover61 Ken has his email address listed in his WTS add here;

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/9940074505

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I will reach out to him.

Manufactures Rep.
posted Hide Post
Wow, bring up blast from the past.
These are no longer available thru/from Sig.
This is of the Heritage Walnut, both knife and pistol grip.

And you are wanting this wood on the EXF01 blade like;

if so, how many are you wanting to order? IF , this could be done it could take some time. If this could be done we can not supply the Sig medallions.
there a lot of IF's here. I would need to do some checking to see IF this could be done.

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog