SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Dang Palmetto State Armory! 9mm AR related
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dang Palmetto State Armory! 9mm AR related Login/Join 
posted
The bastards got me again Big Grin! Back last year they had their 9mm complete pistol lowers on sale. Well I bought one and they got me.

Then they put the 9mm 32 round mags on sale for $12.99, free shipping for 10, around Christmas IIRC. So I bought 10 and they got me.

Then they put the 9mm 32 round mags on sale again $12.99, free shipping for 10, for St Patrick's day and they got me again.

Details (Prices include shipping, taxes, and transfer fee on lower)

Upper RRA $157.00
Barrel w/front site & delta ring $205.00 Ballistic Advantage
Bolt Carrier ASSY Spinta $115.00
Lower Complete PSA $185.00
Charging Handle Local shop $13.50
Flash Suppressor & Washer Local shop $6.50
Magpul Furniture & Site DSG $93.69
32 round magazine x 20 PSA $259.80
Total $1,035.49

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I've learned to stay off their site and not open their emails unless I have money I need to get rid of.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
No kidding. I was just thinking "It could be fun to build an AK" after reading one of their e-mails.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I've learned to stay off their site and not open their emails unless I have money I need to get rid of.

Yep. Several times I have almost ordered something because of their great prices but stopped myself because I didn't want to spend the money.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Not to be that guy. But VFG on pistol = AOW?

Memory is fuzzy on the rules. If I remember right VFG shows it's fired with two hands and no longer pistol.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If overall length is greater than 26", he's good.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
If overall length is greater than 26", he's good.

Correct. Look up Franklin Armory XO-26.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post