SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P220 Sport-N - Found One
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Sport-N - Found One Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, a lot of these guns had the wrong trigger, mis-matched SNs, no SN on the barrel occasionally.

It was an interesting mixmaster of things - I almost bought one but there were also reports of extractor issues so it seemed to be too much of a hassle.

Glad you found one tho, hopefully it meets your expectations.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one that has about 400 rounds through it with 6 SIG factory mags, that I could be talked into selling. What would be a reasonable price?

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mong0:
I have one that has about 400 rounds through it with 6 SIG factory mags, that I could be talked into selling. What would be a reasonable price?

I should note that my P220 Sport N (SPORT STOCK) has the short reset trigger (SRT) in it. Any thoughts?

posted Hide Post
I would value the p220 sport N at 1100-1300.
New they were around $1000 or less

Posts: 551 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rwschill:
I would value the p220 sport N at 1100-1300.
New they were around $1000 or less

Thank you, rwschill. I must have overpaid at my LGS as I paid $1,150, and then afterwards, I had the SRT installed and bought 4 extra mags for it (6 total).