SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Night Fision sights anyone using them?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Night Fision sights anyone using them? Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
The price is very attractive and they look to be good quality.

Opinions?

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased a set for my Canik TP9DA. Square notch, black ring rear and yellow ring front.

Installation was straightforward and painless.
I did not have to spend a lot of time fitting the sights for the dovetails, YMMV.

I bought the NF sights from Optics Planet for approx. $97-$98, shipping included several months ago.

Overall, I am pleased with the sights and would purchase again. Sights are bright, fit/finish is good and for my aging eyes the front sight is easy to acquire when running drills.

Hopefully this helps.

Posts: 88 | Location: Crawfordville | Registered: October 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replaced front Siglite on my 229, easy and so far like it.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ive used the glock ones, were at a great price when they first came out now overpriced compared to ameriglo

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just put 2 pairs on my G19s and g26. Used the white rear u-notch with Ameriglo yellow front on one G19. Put a full set, yellow front white u-notch rear on my Boresight Solutions G19. And replaced my G26 front sight with their yellow front. I like them, not overly bulky like the Trijicon HD’s. Ratworx has good prices on them ask for Aaron or Chris. FYI, they are very very tight on the Glock. I could barely get them in the dovetail half way. I had to take a few swipes on the edges of the sight with a Swiss file to install them with my Glock sight pusher tool. Took a swipe or two with the file then tried to install, if it didn’t go, took another swipe then tried to reinstall again.

Posts: 267 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I have them on 3 of my P320s (front sight only) but only for about 2 months now. So far so good.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4519 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I replaced the front sight on my 365 with one and it is much easier for me to pick up than the stock X-ray sight.

Posts: 102 | Registered: June 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post